At the heart of everything we do are our people. Together we create our joint futures and strive to meet our customer’s every need.
From our background as a family run company we strongly believe that our people matter, and we pride ourselves on the wide ranging benefits, policies and initiatives which are offered to all of our employees. From apprenticeship schemes, to graduate schemes or just self-improvement, we are here to help you progress.
We are always looking for people to help us improve, and so if you are self-motivated, driven, honest, innovative and have a good moral compass, come and talk to us.
If you aren’t sure your background fits the engineering mould, but you believe you have these qualities- we want to hear from you! While we may not have a job description available right now, we would like to keep your details on file should an opening appear which we think may fit.
We work in progressive and exciting industries and engineer products for the nuclear, space or aerospace industries.
Destroying the ‘traditional engineering image’, come and talk to us about how we can grow together.
Our core company values are
Our core values underpin what is expected from each and every member of the CW Fletcher team, and support our vision to become ‘Obviously, the safest partner for any customer in whatever market we choose to serve’. We strive to achieve these values every day.
Look below for the start of your exciting career path with us
To ensure that all products manufactured meet the expected standards of all Customers
To be an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who can work as an integral part of our multi-skilled workforce.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspection of Machined and Fabricated Aerospace and Nuclear parts and assemblies.
Skills, Experience & Qualification:
Which would include but not be limited to the following:
- A basic knowledge of 5s, MSA, PFMEA, SPC, etc. would be advantageous, but not essential.
- The successful applicant will be ideally conversant with both traditional and advanced Inspection/ Quality techniques and tools.
- Experience in Manual and CMM Techniques.
- Experience of CMM Operation/ Inspection Methodology.
- Visual Inspection experience.
- Good inwards Inspection- dimensional and processes.
- Review of material certificate of conformity.
- Support of the Non-Conformance process linked to suppliers.
- Goods inwards inspection experience.
- Good communication skills and the ability to liaise with suppliers and customers.
Shift working may be required.
Temporary Sales Co-ordinator
Update and load sales orders maintaining delivery schedules. Respond to all customer delivery status requests ensuring information is supported from all areas of the business. Progress and track customer parts from pre-production to completion ensuring targets are achieved.
Co-ordinate recoveries by progress chasing all areas of the business.
Prepare WIP trackers/status updates and attend weekly customer link calls ensuring commitments are accurate and agreed.
Skills, Experience & Qualification:
- Relevant experience in a sales planning role.
- Excellent numeracy, literacy and communication skills.
- Able to communicate at all levels within the business.
- Demonstrate the ability to present a professional and informed impression.
- An assertive, dynamic and positive attitude.
We would love to hear from you
Please get in touch if you would like to apply for a vacancy highlighted above and make sure to refer to the job you are interested in. We also want to hear from you if you think you would be a good fit for the CW Fletcher team, but there is not necessarily a job vacancy which currently fits.
We welcome job applications from apprentices, graduates and experienced hires. If you have had a long period of absence from work, for whatever reason, and are eager to return, we want to hear from you! Please fill out our contact form below if you would like to find anything out about our recruitment process, or would like any further information about any of our open vacancies.